where to start?

Friday, October 5, 2007

Basically, I have decided to keep a diary. Ive been thinking about it since I had a really shitty doctors apppointment about a month ago. They made it sound like I should give up and die. For some reason, it's like I was waiting for that moment to decide to turn my life around. I left the hospital and bought a bunch of shoes. I emailed my mother and told her to start planning a backyard wedding. And I decided that Im going to be here for a long time, and not only that im going to try to enjoy every minute im lucky enough to be alive. And ya know? Life has been really really good to me. I had the most amazing wedding, to the most amazing man. My radiation treatments went well, my doctors appointments have all been positive and I actually feel confident in their plans for me. Al and I have the opportunity to go to Europe, a life long dream of mine. I feel like ive been strengthening bonds with my close friends, and family and especially my mother. Ive also been shopping for clothes, maybe a little too much but hey wtf? how often do i do that anyways? And maybe Im not done shopping either. But that's another topic altogether.
So anywho, Im going to try to update this thing once a day. Id also like to include at least one picture per day, if I cant find anything interesting to put up I can guarantee you a really cute cat photo. Im not sending this link to too many people, cuz im not sure who's going to care to read it. Feel free to comment or whatevs.
cheryl

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you've decided to keep this blog. I'm looking forward to reading your daily entries!