me and matt: best buds and burgers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tonight was my date with matt. It was really nice. we went to chehosky's on queen. We both ordered burgers made with jack daniels and split some fries with bacon gravy. good god damn it was good. the burger melted in my mouth. it was so nice to have one on one time with matt again. we havent done it in so long, i missed him. i hope we do it again and more often. hes like my brother and its hard when i go so long without quality time with him. weve been like peas and carrots since we were fourteen years old. i think its lame when people say guys and girls cant be just friends because weve never even entertained the idea of anything else. weve been through everything together, weve been each others prom date three times, weve been roommates, a lot of great times and some pretty hard ones. weve always been there for each other, hes always been there when it counts and has helped me out of some tough spots. i kind of picture us always being neighbors, and even living in the same retirement community. if i were a rich woman i would make sure we had condos next to each other in miami. hopefully al and kat are ok with retiring in florida. i think matt and i will suit being really old - hell mumble a lot and ill yell at him to speak up and well bicker about who won at mahjong and sometimes hell forget to put pants on because hes a little senile and kat will get mad at him but ill laugh and take pictures and put them up for the rest of the retirement community to see. no i wont do that, too mean. we will have coffee together every morning though. al will want a top of the line coffee/espresso maker so matt can come to our place in the mornings.
anyways, enough about old people. here are some pics.


this is after matt looked at the bill and realized i ordered and ate two lobsters while he was in the bathroom.






we walked back to matt and kats afterwards. we made a stop at the nutty chocolatier where i bought maple aaandd pumpkin fudge. i wasnt at kats for very long, al came to get me shortly after i got there. kat and i did have a discussion about weight loss and boob size, hence the fondling shot.

heres me and the fonze. shes welcoming me home.












what the hell should be for halloween? i mean, halloween night im not going out, just handing out candy - or eating most of it, ordering pizza and watching scary movies with whoever is interested. but on the 27th its matts spooktacular bday party. i think i want to be bloody and gross. but thats as far as ive gotten.
ok im going to try to sleep now. i was super tired from the burger, like i was going to go into a meat coma, but now im pretty awake. hopefully the gossip blogs are on fire with some big britney or lohan news. i hope its lohan, shes my fave.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit Cheryl!

I think you would make a really good Carrie this year.

I will be living in the South of France when I'm retired, but since I will be rich too I will come to visit Florida when I need some sun and I will bring you good coffee for your espresso machine from France.

Cheryl Nelson-McCartney said...

ya, i actually dont want to live in miami. if i were rich id be anywhere but the states!! well thats not true, id like to have a place in nyc so i can be a theatre goin lady. and maybe a place in san fran. id rather be west coast than east coast. miami just made me think of the golden girls, and matt couldve been dorothy and i could have been rose.

Teresa said...

well, I guess I will be depending on strangers to take care of me in my old, very old age. All my kids are taking off. Or I could be sophia!

Teresa said...

It would appear that you are flashing some cleavage at matt. What's with that!