eleven hours

Friday, October 19, 2007






I slept for eleven hours last night. sort of.
Candice came over after work to meet the kitties before we went out for dinner. then we went to the rhino to eat, ive never seen it so busy there. I decided to eat a burger, not thinking about the fact that i may or may not have eaten burgers a few days this week. why? whats wrong with me? so the burger was delish, i had sauteed mushrooms and onions on it, and cheddar. Candice took care of dinner and also brought me a book 'Crazy sexy cancer tips', written by kris carr (she made the documentary for TLC). It was very sweet and i had a great time, it was so nice to catch up with her. So after dinner we came back here, i pawned off some sweets on her and she went home. I came into bed to watch tv and start to blog and holy crap - i could not keep my eyes open. it was like i was going into a red meat coma or something. Then I started to feel really crampy and nauseas. I think that my body had a hard time digesting the onions or something because i did not want to move or anything. So basically i passed out at 10 and woke up at 11 realizing i missed the new sarah silverman - who my mom refers to as alicia silverstone - and was bummed. so i went back to bed until midnight when i had to take some pills. then i slept on and off till 9am. I havent slept more than 5 hours a night in weeks and weeks. i hope the same thing happens tonight, i need to be rested for my date with alex tomorrow. Tonight im going out with Irene to terronis, and then to lisas house to celebrate a little something that i wont mention yet. ok, here are a few pics from yesterday....




Ya I know theres a lot of just me posing, i was trying out wearing a head scarf and i dont know how i feel about it. Al took some pictures to i could look at it and figure out if i liked it. i still dont know. all i know is, i look like a man in that picture with candice and she looks like a cute california blonde.

yup im off to clean the spare room. I have to turn it back in to a bedroom instead of making it a 'floordrobe'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with you and all of these amazing outfits?! Is that a new ensemble? Rest up because you have a lot of eating to do tomorrow night!

Cheryl Nelson-McCartney said...

no! that dress is super old, like from college. it just didnt fit for a while. and i added accessories to it too.