Fun Food Friday

Friday, October 12, 2007

(me posing for al)

im so tired to im going to try to make this a quick one.
I had a really great day. I woke up a bit early to clean a bit before Priya came over. I made us some croissants (thank you pilsbury) and got ready. Priya showed up bearing gifts! I scored a sweet brandon walsh key chain, some tea with anti oxidants, a chocolate and caramel covered apple, and she made a really good quacamole. We had yogurt with granola and berries and bananas and i had 2 TWO coffees today so i felt so jittery. The first coffee was wonderful, Al brings me moonbeam coffee every day and its the highlight of my afternoon.
Lucky for Priya and I, it was a What not to Wear marathon - its unbelievable how some people dress. i wonder how many people are fakers. id fake it. like i should get alex and lisa to nominate me and for the 3 weeks leading up to the 'surprise attack' with stacy and clinton i could totally dress like a dirty hippy or something and not wash my hair, all they need to do is take one look at my bedroom and theyll believe im a total slob and throw the 5 grand at me, and maybe even give me porcelain veneers. what a dream come true that would be. These lovely ladies know what to wear.......
Priya is sporting her David Lee Roth shirt, because she was on her way to the Van Halen concert. Lucky girl!

After she left i rested a bit and then met lisa to pick up some more party decorations for tomorrow. Tomorrows gonna 'rage' as they say in laguna. Then we met up with Alex and Chelsea for dinner at Bar Italia. I liked the atmosphere and the food was good, i would consider going back there, the only complaint i had was that our waitress was a total bitch. we didnt drink booze or anything so maybe she just figured we werent going to be tipping big or something? anyways she didnt have to be such a damn skeeze.
Chelsea, Alex and I ordered the same think. I forget what its called but it had a yummy marsala sauce with bell peppers, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes and something else i cant remember. it looked like this....















Heres some shots of the ladies, and one of Lisa acting very lady like. She sure loves her pasta!
chelsea was try to hold the candle under her chin all spooky like but she kept blowing out the flame. the waiter that kept relighting it found it amusing, i think.























Alex came back to the house afterwards and we worked on our new rap project....

Then she left to go to a party. Ive fallen asleep 5 times trying to write this so i think im going to wrap it up. Weve got a big day tomorrow, setting up for the party!
oh one more thing, im definitely weening myself of that dexamethasone. I cant sleep, i eat waaaay too much and my face has decided to balloon up. my nurse said its time to get off the drug, i just hope that its not too hard because that pill really helped with some pain. but i dont want a chipmunk face - SEE!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You crazy? Your face does not resemble a chipmunk's whatsoever. In fact, I think these are the best photos I've seen of you in a while... You're looking so good and healthy in them! Yay! That work party was a total bust... I really didn't need to be there at all. Well, now I know for next time... I will skip for sure. But, I did have an insane small world encounter... remind me to tell you about it tomorrow. Thanks for the company tonight. xo

weinerdawg said...

hey so alex i think ive got yr red eye figured out.... u have bigger pupils then me and cheryl... if u look closely were all greens and yr all pupils... i dont really know what any of this means but i think that must be the source of all yr red...

and yeah cheryl yr talking crazy talk... ween yrself off those pills, but please dont stop eating!!!

zurg said...

I obviously forgot to put a black bra on.

We all look better than that waitress.

Cheryl Nelson-McCartney said...

me want foooooood