entry the first

Friday, October 5, 2007

So i might be overdoing it with the cleaning. i got super sore again doing my room. but i just have all this energy, i want to be a cleaning machine. especially since ive become an eating machine, i need some balance.
speaking of eating....we went to the hot house cafe for dinns tonight. it was deeeelish. i totally forgot it was the garlic festival too. i was in heaven and i bet i smell like whoa. Al, Irene and I ordered the supreme of chicken with 40 cloves of garlic, in a white wine reduction. It came with leek and chive mashed potatoes and market veggies. and to start they served bread with roasted bulbs and butter and cesar salad. Im still full from it. well that and the crispy crunch bits i ate afterwards. Lisa had fussili with garlic and cesar salad and alex had some shrimp and scallop thingy. it all smelled like my dreams. I think were all pretty bloated and gross tonight from the massive amounts of food we ate. My bag is acting up and alex said it sounds like im either popping popcorn or chewing on hard candy. and she thinks that i could use the hard candy thing as an excuse if im out in public.
Heres a photo al took of us after the meal....Alex came back to the house and we watched 28 weeks later, a screening copy matt and kat picked up for me. it was ok. i think i liked the first one better. this one was really choppy and hard on me eyes.
now im just hoping i can go to sleep soon. i doubt it. i hope i do though, i want to get up early and go to riverdale with al tomorrow.
goodnight!

3 comments:

weinerdawg said...

i like the looks of this blog! and i also like the looks of my boobs in that picture! i do not like the way that garlic is making me feel today though...

Cheryl Nelson-McCartney said...

yup you have massive cans now! what happened?

Unknown said...

This was a good first Friday night out celebration for you. Garlic and chocolate? Perfect. I liked the movie but it was honestly too violent for me. The first one was violent too but it didn't seem to bother me as much. Maybe it didn't seem as gratuitous because there was a better story-line.