Heaven in a jar

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Today I bought this..... Al and i had to go to the Danforth to get some party supplies for saturday, and we stopped in this store that has hundreds of types of hot sauces. Als dream come true and my worst nightmare. Anyways, the lady at the counter must have read my mind because she called me over and handed me a spoon with this white stuff on it and i almost died it was so good. Cheesecake in a jar, what a great idea! i could do so much with this. I was thinking about spreading it on graham crackers and maybe topping it with chocolate chips. You could just dip fruit in it too. You could also put it on toast with jelly. The possibilities are endless. I might save it for the christmas ladies brunch and dish it out then.
The party supply store was fun, they had everything. I wish we owned a home, i would decorate the crap out of it for halloween and proceed to scare the crap out of all the children.
we also went to licks for dinner, nature burgers rule.
today wasnt as productive as i had hoped. I got some things done. Oh, like calling canada post and complaining about one of their disgruntled employees. The guys downstairs have a separate entrance around back in the alley. Couriers always miss this so i have to point it out and usually its no problem. This friggen guy, who looked like he was in fall out boy or something, fought me about where he was dropping off the package. he told me it wasnt his job to search for their apartment. apparently its mine? then he was like 'fine im just going to leave it here' and goes to toss it on the porch. he was such a baby so i said its not that big a deal give me the package so he did and i still have to deliver it. So i called customer services and she seemed to take a lot of notes so who knows. i dont want to get anyone fired but he was such a prick to me i kinda dont care what happens to him.
Im listening to the Dragonette album, its ok so far. There are a few slow jams that im not sure if i like, maybe because i was expecting it to be a hundred percent fast styles. i really miss dancing, i hope i can do it again soon.
My friday has filled up fast! Im making a light brunch for priya and i, and then after lisa and i meet up for some party business were meeting with chelsea for dinner.
Then on monday candice is coming over to meet the kitties and were heading out somewhere too.
ok im trying to go to bed early tonight, early being 1 am. heres hoping.
xo
cheryl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That cheesecake stuff looks insane. It also looks a little bit like peanut butter, which is confusing, but I will trust you in that it's delicious. It would be a perfect ladies brunch item. What ladies don't like cheesecake? Andrea and I always joke about the worst stereotype possible of "women" as seen on Kids in the Hall. Do you remember the skit where they're all dressed in drag and hanging out for a girl's night out and getting "crazy" on liquors? Then one of them suggests to pour the bailey's on the cheesecake and they all go apeshit? That's going to be us!!! Hahaha.

Man, I need a coffee so bad and I can't justify it but I want a soy milk latte.

Cheryl Nelson-McCartney said...

Oh i know the skit well. I actually thought about it when i bought the jar!

weinerdawg said...

i dont like cheesecake.