babies

Tuesday, October 16, 2007




I love them so much. Ive had cats before, and Ive loved them all but these cats are different. I dont know if its because I cant have babies or what, but they really are my little babies. I feel like Al and I are real parents and we are a real family. Cats can count as children, right? I kinda think theyre better than children. Look how effing beautiful they are!!! And they are so smart, Furley knows how to play fetch, like a dog. Shes really good at it too. And she talks to me, if she wants me to move so she has room on the bed, or if the lap top is in her way, she'll look at me and squeak and look at wherever the problem is. And this morning Fonzie didnt want me to sleep anymore, and i think she could tell i was only half sleeping, and she started tapping me on the arm. shes done that before, tap on something to get my attention. theeeeen, this morning al told me they didnt have food in their bowl so to feed them when i woke up. so i thought, ill get up around 930 and feed them. well they got too hungry, found a bag of temptations treats, and brought the bag into me, and dropped it off right at my face so i can feed them a treat. They are without a doubt the smartest cats that ever lived. And they have had the cute turned up to 11 for the past few days. i dont know why, but i dont ever want it to end. sooooooo cuddly, especially my furley girl. she freaking loves me, shes such a mommies girl and i love it. Its funny, because i feel like ive been getting closer with my mom over the past short while and i dont know if its from me getting married or if its because now i understand what its like to have a love for a daughter so i can relate to her more. that sounds pretty ghey but who knows?
i wonder if i dressed them up in a costume for every month and made a calender if anyone would buy it. hell i would, how could u pass up something so awesome? i bet lisa would too. maybe ill take some cheesecake shots for her boy cats, i can make them a kitty playboy or something.
ok, im going to go eat some peanut butter puffs. then i neeeeeeed to work on more thank you cards, and then id like to try to put a significant dent in the spare room but we'll see about that. the real reason is i have a pair of black tights and a pair of shorts with blue and black plaid and id like to try to find them to pair them up with these black heels that have blue flecks on them and a black sweater. Matt is taking me on a date tonight im so excited. i want to look nice.
ill let you know how it goes tonight! im also going to go give my babies 1000 kisses.

2 comments:

weinerdawg said...

my boys would totally pose for yr playkitty calendar. harley could war leather chaps and well glitch would obviously just need a cane and top hat!

and i think of my boys as my babies... they need me more then some unborn kid does...

i wish i had a big house and then i would save lots of baby kitties from the humane society..

Cheryl Nelson-McCartney said...

maybe one day if we have our own store, we can make sure theres a space in the back that we can turn into a mini shelter for some kitties.