Ladies' Brunch 12/02/07

Monday, May 19, 2008

On November 30th Irene and Lisa came over to help me put my Christmas decorations. We ate xmas cookies and listened to carols - it was G.T.s. It was all in preparation for the Ladies' Brunch. So much food... it was delicious. Zeljka was amazing! I wasn't feeling well at all and she took over. She cooked and served and everything. The bacon kicked ass. It's been so long so I don't remember all the stars of the menu. Bailleys and hot chocolate or coffee. Yum - that was good! I had such a great time, and I loved seeing everyone. I hope to make it an annual thing. What better way to kick off Christmas? Ladies, booze in the a.m., and eating for hours. Oh ya - we wore PJs! Well, only 6 or 7 of us actually wore them, but we were comfy. Here are some pics:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady's brunch holla!!

weinerdawg said...

i know i know i should have worn pjs bottoms, but i didnt have any that matched my christmas sweater!!! i like potlucks and we should have more for all occasions!!!

p.s. i love that yr bloggin again!!

weinerdawg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i loved your christmas sweater lisa! gotta get me one of those. glad you back-dated yr blog to christmas time! lots of people (namely teresa) have been waiting to see these pics.